O wow I cant believe the weather fluctuated like then but then again its kinda like how it is out here. U look really cute in ur pic & happy..its really nice to c u :-)..oo did u re-pierce something??.. I hav an interview at Hollister mayb if I get the job I can send u a sweater..u can bring that all american look out there haha lol.. i <3 u b safe sis
O wow I cant believe the weather fluctuated like then but then again its kinda like how it is out here. U look really cute in ur pic & happy..its really nice to c u :-)..oo did u re-pierce something??.. I hav an interview at Hollister mayb if I get the job I can send u a sweater..u can bring that all american look out there haha lol.. i <3 u b safe sis
ReplyDeleteHola Fii!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures look amazing!
Hey, don't worry about the weather, the same thing happened to us! You wouldn't believe how hot it was a few days ago compared to how it is now!